Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi calls on the government to make optimal use of the high oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi calls on the government to make optimal use of the high oil prices Empty Al-Tamimi calls on the government to make optimal use of the high oil prices

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Mar 2021, 7:47 am

Al-Tamimi calls on the government to make optimal use of the high oil prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Thursday, a former member of Parliament, Sabah Al-Tamimi, called on the government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi to make optimal use of the current high crude oil prices.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press statement seen by "Al-Ektissad News", that "the current prices of a barrel of crude oil are heading towards an increase due to the recent data from the World Health Organization on the imminent end of the Corona pandemic in June 2021, in addition to Saudi Arabia's decision to reduce its daily production by one million barrels for two months." The next two are in addition to an improvement in the profit margin of the refiners and a decline in the value of the US dollar against other major currencies.
    Al-Tamimi added that the Iraqi government should now benefit from the high prices of black gold in establishing a sovereign emergency fund to be a buffer against any future crisis, indicating that "the Iraqi economy is rentier and is directly affected by the occurrence of any global crisis."
    And Iraq depends by up to 95%, according to government estimates, on the financial revenues achieved from the sale of crude oil on the global markets.
    Iraq's oil exports for the month of February reached more than 82 million barrels, with a daily production rate of 2 million - 960 thousand barrels per day, with an initial financial revenue of $ 5 billion, at a weighted price rate of $ 60 per barrel, according to the SOMO statement on its official website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:30 am