Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Vice President Joe Biden Vows To Work Closely With New Iraqi SpeakerAP

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice President Joe Biden Vows To Work Closely With New Iraqi SpeakerAP Empty Vice President Joe Biden Vows To Work Closely With New Iraqi SpeakerAP

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jul 2014, 4:04 pm

Vice President Joe Biden Vows To Work Closely With New Iraqi SpeakerAP

07/16/20140 
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden is congratulating Iraq's new parliamentary speaker on his election and says he'll work closely with him.

Biden spoke to moderate Sunni lawmaker Salim al-Jubouri on Tuesday, after Iraqi lawmakers broke their deadlock by electing him speaker. It's the first step toward forming a new government as Iraq struggles to confront insurgents.

The White House says Biden and al-Jubouri discussed the need for Iraq to move quickly to form a new government that can unite various sects and fight the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. They also discussed how Iraq can use its political process to address various groups' grievances.

Biden has been speaking frequently with Iraq's Sunni, Shiite and Kurdish leaders as the U.S. seeks to keep Iraq from pulling apart along sectarian lines.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Vice President Joe Biden Vows To Work Closely With New Iraqi SpeakerAP Empty Re: Vice President Joe Biden Vows To Work Closely With New Iraqi SpeakerAP

Post by GWT54 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 10:07 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the Iraqis need to pass on this offer.

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:30 am