Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Our commitment to the Kurdistan Region is long-term. We are better together

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Our commitment to the Kurdistan Region is long-term. We are better together Empty Washington: Our commitment to the Kurdistan Region is long-term. We are better together

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Sep 2021, 6:59 am

[size=52]Washington: Our commitment to the Kurdistan Region is long-term. We are better together[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Wednesday, Washington affirmed that the United States' commitment to the Kurdistan Region is long-term, and that America will remain a reliable partner for the region's government.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a speech delivered by the American Consul in Erbil, Robert Palladino, on the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the opening of the American Consulate in the Kurdistan Region and the completion of the structural construction of the new compound of the American Consulate in Erbil.[/size]
    [size=45]The consulate said on Twitter, "Kurdistan Regional Government President Masrour Barzani and other senior officials joined US Consul General Robert Palladino in celebrating the structural achievement of the new US Consulate General in Erbil. A video documentary was shown recalling the consulate's most prominent achievements over the past decade.[/size]
    [size=45]The consulate quoted Palladino as saying: “The commitment of the United States to the Kurdistan Region is very strong. Our commitment is long-term and our future looks bright. The United States will remain a trusted partner to the Kurdistan Regional Government and Iraq. The United States and the Kurdistan Region are better together!”[/size]

[size=45]The  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , had confirmed in a speech on the same occasion that the future of the region's partnership with the United States of America goes beyond supporting the Peshmerga and the ISIS war.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 15 Jul 2024, 9:18 am