Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow.. the last days of the current parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow.. the last days of the current parliament Empty Tomorrow.. the last days of the current parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Oct 2021, 7:20 am

[size=52]Tomorrow.. the last days of the current parliament[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Shaima Rashid

The Parliamentary Legal Committee indicated that the House of Representatives does not need to hold a session to dissolve itself, as it previously voted to dissolve Parliament on the seventh of October (tomorrow Thursday), provided that the elections are held on time.
    A member of the Legal Committee, Rashid Al-Azzawi, said in an interview: “Parliament does not need to hold a session to dissolve itself, but it will dissolve automatically tomorrow, provided that elections are held on time, and if something happens to prevent the holding of elections, Parliament will return to carrying out its duties and completing its constitutional term.”
    He added that "the results of the elections will be announced within 24 hours, after which they go for approval in the Federal Court, and the appeals submitted will also be considered, so the duration of the first sessions of the new parliament is unknown," stressing that "there will be no constitutional vacuum, because the elections if they take place." There will be an elected council.

Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:08 am