Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader In The Framework: Iraq Is The First Target Of America's Plans To Attack Syrian Prisons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leader In The Framework: Iraq Is The First Target Of America's Plans To Attack Syrian Prisons Empty Leader In The Framework: Iraq Is The First Target Of America's Plans To Attack Syrian Prisons

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jan 2022, 12:19 pm

[size=38]Leader In The Framework: Iraq Is The First Target Of America's Plans To Attack Syrian Prisons
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/22/22 | 8:35 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala...
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Jadaan, confirmed, on Saturday, that an American agenda is behind the attack on Syrian prisons, as Iraq is the first target behind this act.
    Jadaan said in an interview with "The Information", "Attacking prisons housing thousands of criminal ISIS terrorists in some areas of Syria represents an American agenda aimed at releasing extremism once again to tamper with security and stability in the Middle East."
    He added, "Iraq is the first target of what is happening in Syrian prisons at present, which calls for declaring a state of emergency on the borders and taking all measures to prevent the infiltration of terrorists into the Iraqi depth."
    He pointed out that "what is happening is an attempt to recreate the scenario of the events of Mosul in June 2014, but in a different framework, stressing that the next stage will be difficult because terrorist cells will move in some areas to disturb security stability."
    Several prisons in Syria were subjected to attacks, and thousands of terrorists were released from

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:09 am