Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Upcoming Meeting For The Presidency Of Parliament Before The Date Of The Fight Between Saleh And

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Upcoming Meeting For The Presidency Of Parliament Before The Date Of The Fight Between Saleh And  Empty An Upcoming Meeting For The Presidency Of Parliament Before The Date Of The Fight Between Saleh And

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 6:51 am

[size=38]An Upcoming Meeting For The Presidency Of Parliament Before The Date Of The Fight Between Saleh And Zebari
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/26/2022 | 12:11 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    An early parliamentary source revealed, on Wednesday, an upcoming meeting of the Presidency of the Parliament during the coming hours to announce the date of the session to elect the President of the Republic, indicating that the Presidency will study the details of managing the session.
    The source said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", "The Presidency of the House of Representatives will meet in the coming hours to announce the date of the next session, which is dedicated to electing the President of the Republic."
    The source added, “The meeting will discuss the study of the political alliances that brought them to the presidency of the House of Representatives,” likely “setting the second of next month or thereafter as a date for the session, but all dates are subject to change due to Parliament giving 30 days from the date of electing its presidency and the presidency.” .
    More than 40 candidates are competing for the presidency, the most prominent of whom is Barham Salih, while the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, was forced to compete for the position.

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:22 am