Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

At The Next Meeting.. A Final Message That The Framework Carries For The Current

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

At The Next Meeting.. A Final Message That The Framework Carries For The Current Empty At The Next Meeting.. A Final Message That The Framework Carries For The Current

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 9:53 am

[size=38]At The Next Meeting.. A Final Message That The Framework Carries For The Current
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/26/2022 | 3:29 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    The coordination framework confirmed, on Wednesday, that there will be a meeting between the framework and the Sadrist movement in the next 24 hours, "pointing out that" the meeting will carry a final message to the movement.
    Member of the framework, Fadel Mawat, said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "there is a meeting soon in the next 24 hours with the Sadrist bloc, where this meeting will carry a final warning to the movement that they enter as a single Shiite bloc."
    He added, "There is no fixed date for the meeting, and there are no details of the time and place, but it does not exceed the next 48 hours, and the framework will have warned the Sadrist bloc for the last time."
    He pointed to "the necessity of uniting the Shiite house and entering a large unified Shiite bloc to proceed with the formation of a national and joint consensual government."
    And political parties from within the coordination framework confirmed, earlier, the continuation of discussions and dialogues with the Sadrist bloc in order to unify positions and visions about the next government formation, ruling out that the State of Law coalition would be a stumbling block regarding the alliance between the framework and the current.

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:22 am