Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Actions Of The Minister Of Agriculture Harmed The Iraqi People

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Actions Of The Minister Of Agriculture Harmed The Iraqi People Empty Deputy: The Actions Of The Minister Of Agriculture Harmed The Iraqi People

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2022, 6:06 am

[size=38]Deputy: The Actions Of The Minister Of Agriculture Harmed The Iraqi People
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 1:22 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad
    : On Saturday, the representative of Basra Governorate, Durgham Al-Maliki, accused the Minister of Agriculture, Muhammad Al-Khafaji, of taking measures that harmed the Iraqi people, warning of a “hungry revolution” due to the closure of the southern outlets.
    . Al-Maliki said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "closing the ports of the south represents the marginalization of Basra and the southern provinces," criticizing the "weakness and lax performance in the Ministry of Agriculture."
    He added, "The closure of the southern outlets by the Minister of Agriculture is not the first time that the ministry has dealt with the central and southern governorates."
    Al-Maliki indicated that "the government has no justification for keeping the southern outlets closed to the entry of foodstuffs and vegetables, while we are in the month of Ramadan." finished/25 d

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:35 am