Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Leader In Wisdom: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Waging War On Southern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Leader In Wisdom: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Waging War On Southern Iraq Empty A Leader In Wisdom: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Waging War On Southern Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2022, 6:18 am

[size=38]A Leader In Wisdom: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Waging War On Southern Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 1:17 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Jamal Al-Shammari, accused, on Saturday, the government of the outgoing Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, of waging war on southern Iraq.
    Al-Shammari said in an interview with Al-Information, “Allowing the opening of the northern outlets and closing them in the south represents a war of another kind against our people in the southern governorates because it caused great harm in terms of high prices, especially agricultural and food crops.”
    Al-Shammari added, “What is happening is a war on southern Iraq,” noting that “Al-Kazemi’s government bears the brunt of what is happening because it is responsible for managing the economic file, and it must be fair and equitable in its view of reality, stressing that corruption in this government has reached great and alarming stages.”
    He pointed out that "our people in the south and center of the country bear the burden of wrong economic policies that have caused great harm, especially with the recent high fever during the holy month of Ramadan."
    The cities of southern Iraq suffer from a significant rise in the prices of food and agricultural crops due to the closure of the border crossings, while everything is allowed to enter through the ports of Kurdistan. finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:41 am