Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: the line-up was completed and weights them to vote next Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: the line-up was completed and weights them to vote next Saturday Empty State of Law: the line-up was completed and weights them to vote next Saturday

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:49 pm

State of Law: the line-up was completed and weights them to vote next Saturday

09/04/20140 

Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, a meeting with the negotiating committee of the National Alliance to discuss the lineup of the next government amid reports the completion of ministerial cab. The MP said the coalition of state law in the WIN Coalition Hisham al-Suhail said in a statement reportedly told ((eighth day)): "The line-up was completed and remained the finishing touches to its announcement, and that the meeting is being held between Abadi and the negotiating committee of the alliance and another meeting will be held this evening to put the finishing touches to the cabin ministerial. " There is agreement on the quasi-cabinet with the exception of some of the names it is still a debate," likely "to vote on the new government in parliament during the next two days and at the most may be next Saturday session dedicated to this purpose." He said he "remained the name or names of the Ministry of them otherwise, but may settle today", ruling out the possibility of holding a session of parliament today to vote on the government because the majority of deputies travel to their home provinces, "The vote will be next Saturday." It is said that the political forces engaged in intensive dialogues and daily to speed up the formation of the next government, according to its specific constitutional period, which ends on Wednesday, September 10 next year.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:51 am