Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khanaqin intersection of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khanaqin intersection of the dollar Empty Khanaqin intersection of the dollar

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2023, 8:18 am

Khanaqin intersection of the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-11 06:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ Exchange offices and outlets for electronic payment of salaries in Khanaqin district announced their refusal to deal in dollars due to fears of financial losses, irregular exchange rates, security prosecution, and regulatory tightening.

An official source in Khanaqin told Shafaq News Agency, "Most of the money changers are unofficial and not authorized by the Central Bank of Iraq, and they suspended dealings in dollars for fear of legal procedures and fear of losses in buying and selling prices."
    The source added, "There is a difference between the outlets for distributing salaries and between money exchangers, and all of them are currently monitored," stressing that there is a campaign by the intelligence service to "pursue offices that sell at a price of more than 135,000, and that boycotting the dollar by money exchangers is a temporary and precautionary measure."
    This decision comes at a time when the Central Bank of Iraq issued strict instructions to limit the smuggling of hard currency outside the country, and set a new exchange rate for one dollar at 1,300 dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:38 am