Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tax secretariats.. Integrity: Issuance of orders to arrest, investigate and seize funds (4) from sen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tax secretariats.. Integrity: Issuance of orders to arrest, investigate and seize funds (4) from sen Empty Tax secretariats.. Integrity: Issuance of orders to arrest, investigate and seize funds (4) from sen

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 2:37 pm

Tax secretariats.. Integrity: Issuance of orders to arrest, investigate and seize funds (4) from senior officials in the previous government
    • Time: 03/03/2023 23:29:57

• Read: 546 times

The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of arrest warrants and investigations against a number of senior officials in the previous government. on charges of facilitating the seizure of tax secretariat amounts.

The Investigation Department of the Commission, speaking about the case, stated that, following the emergence of new evidence indicating the involvement of a number of other figures in the previous government in the crime of stealing tax secretariat amounts, the second Karkh Investigation Court specialized in integrity issues issued arrest warrants and investigations against (4) One of the most senior officials in the previous government
    She explained that the arrest and investigation orders were issued against each of: the Minister of Finance, the director of the Prime Minister's office, the personal secretary of the Prime Minister, and the media advisor to the Prime Minister in the previous government.
    And the department continued, explaining that the orders issued; Based on the provisions of Article (316) of the Penal Code, it came against the background of the accusation of facilitating the seizure of tax secretariat amounts, pointing to the issuance of orders to seize their movable and immovable funds; Based on the provisions of Article (184/a) of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:32 am