Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Manufacturing Authority: We hope to conclude contracts for the benefit of the Ministry of Oil to upg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Manufacturing Authority: We hope to conclude contracts for the benefit of the Ministry of Oil to upg Empty Manufacturing Authority: We hope to conclude contracts for the benefit of the Ministry of Oil to upg

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:19 am

[size=45][size=41]Manufacturing Authority: We hope to conclude contracts for the benefit of the Ministry of Oil to upgrade the industry and the local product[/size]
     1 day ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Military Industrialization Authority, Mustafa Ati Hassan, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the companies and factories affiliated with the authority can supply the Ministry of Oil with civil industries.
    The authority stated in a statement that “the head of the Military Industrialization Authority, Mustafa Ati Hassan, received the Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil for Gas Affairs, Izzat Saber, during his visit to the General Company for Copper Industries, one of the authority’s formations. The visit included many factories, including the gas cylinder factory, the cylinder valve manufacturing factory, and the barrel production factory.”
    The Undersecretary of the Minister of Oil for Gas Affairs, Izzat Saber, affirmed, “The ministry is keen to support the national industry and upgrade it, through the implementation of a number of joint projects, including liquid gas cylinders, valves, barrels, and others.” He said: “We all hope that the national industry will rise to the level of global industries. In terms of quality and safety, through the use of modern technology.
    For his part, the head of the Military Industrialization Authority expressed his hope that this visit would be an incentive for the rest of the officials in the state to achieve joint cooperation in support of national industries. The national productive sector, which contributes to the upgrading of industry and the local product, and achieves sustainable development plans.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:19 am