Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank surrounds the rise in exchange rates with a package that facilitates the acquisitio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank surrounds the rise in exchange rates with a package that facilitates the acquisitio Empty The Central Bank surrounds the rise in exchange rates with a package that facilitates the acquisitio

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 4:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Central Bank surrounds the rise in exchange rates with a package that facilitates the acquisition of the dollar[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Obliging private banks to raise their capital to 400 billion dinars.
    Baghdad - Qusay Munther
    Illegal foreign transfers, trapping the proceeds of crime and corruption, and preventing them from finding a way to escape abroad, in addition to not charging imported goods the exchange rate difference resulting from paying a higher price when buying it at the unofficial price on the black market, which leads to higher prices and negative impact in the purchasing power of citizens). The Bank also directed authorized banks to increase their capital. Al-Zaman reviewed a letter by the deputy governor of the bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, in which he stated that (based on the decision of the bank’s board of directors, it was decided to increase the bank’s capital to no less than 400 billion dinars during a maximum period of time at the end of the current year, in three installments, provided that it is not less than Each payment for 50 billion Iraqi dinars).[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:59 am