Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: There is no need for the presence of any foreign combat forces on Iraqi soil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: There is no need for the presence of any foreign combat forces on Iraqi soil Empty Parliamentary Security: There is no need for the presence of any foreign combat forces on Iraqi soil

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Security: There is no need for the presence of any foreign combat forces on Iraqi soil[/size]
    • Today 11:16

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Talib Al-Yasari, affirmed, on Wednesday, Iraq’s rejection of the presence of any foreign military force, led by the Americans, on Iraqi soil, while calling on the government to implement the House of Representatives’ decision to remove those forces from Iraqi lands.  
    Al-Yasari said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "If the Iraqi government needs foreign trainers, it must draft a contract that explains their whereabouts, numbers, and tasks."
    He added, "Iraq does not need any American force after proving the military capability of the Iraqi forces and their ability to achieve victories and liberate lands from the filth of terrorism."
    He pointed out that "removing the American forces from Iraq and achieving national sovereignty is a file that is one of the priorities of the current government." Stressing that there is no need for the presence of any foreign forces on Iraqi soil.  
    And the political analyst, Sabah Al-Aqili, had seen that the American side adopts a misleading method regarding the strategic agreement between Washington and Baghdad, pointing out that the demand of the Iraqi negotiating delegation to change the name of the advisors to combat forces does not fall within the powers of this delegation. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:24 pm