Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After stopping for nearly a month, trade between Iraq and Iran resumed through the Mehran border cro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After stopping for nearly a month, trade between Iraq and Iran resumed through the Mehran border cro Empty After stopping for nearly a month, trade between Iraq and Iran resumed through the Mehran border cro

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2023, 5:03 am

After stopping for nearly a month, trade between Iraq and Iran resumed through the Mehran border crossing
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up 
    The Director General of Customs of Ilam Governorate, Ruhollah Gholami, announced today, Monday (September 11, 2023), that commercial activity at the Mehran border crossing will resume its work today, after being suspended since the beginning of the month of Safar to make way for the Arbaeen pilgrims to cross to the holy shrines in Iraq.
    Gholami said, according to the Iranian Fars Agency, “The process of entry and exit of light vehicles will begin at the Mehran border crossing on Monday, while commercial trucks will also begin their activity.”
    He added, "500 commercial trucks will begin their activity transporting major commodities such as fruits, agricultural crops, iron, kashi, ceramics, and other commodities."
    Gholami confirmed, “Ilam Governorate Customs was able this year, for the third year in a row, to rank first among 12 customs located on the border with Iraq.”
    It is worth noting that more than 3 million people used the Mehran border crossing this year during the fortieth days of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:00 pm