Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite the OPEC Plus reduction, oil continues to decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite the OPEC Plus reduction, oil continues to decline Empty Despite the OPEC Plus reduction, oil continues to decline

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2023, 4:29 am

Despite the OPEC Plus reduction, oil continues to decline
    • Time: 12/01/2023 08:35:27

• Read: 897 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Oil prices continued their losses during trading today, Friday, the first of December, after producers in the OPEC+ alliance agreed to voluntary cuts in oil production over the first quarter of next year, but below analysts’ expectations.
    Brent crude futures fell by about 0.4% to $80.53 per barrel, as crude had recorded monthly losses of more than 5% from November.
    US crude futures also fell by 0.2% at $75.79 per barrel.
    Yesterday, Thursday, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and some members of OPEC+ - which are responsible for pumping more than 40% of the world's oil - agreed to voluntary cuts in oil production by about 2.2 million barrels per day in the first quarter of 2024.
    However, 1.3 million barrels per day of these cuts represent an extension of the voluntary reduction in production by Saudi Arabia and Russia, and therefore the decision came in contrast to statements by some former delegates to OPEC+ regarding new additional cuts that may reach two million barrels per day.
    As for the new reductions, which amount to 900 thousand barrels per day, they are divided by 200 thousand barrels per day from fuel exports from Russia, and the rest from 6 other members, as the UAE decided to reduce production by 163 thousand barrels per day, while Iraq reduced production by 220 thousand barrels per day. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:19 am