Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade sets the prices of table eggs and chicken as part of its campaign to control the market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade sets the prices of table eggs and chicken as part of its campaign to control the market Empty Trade sets the prices of table eggs and chicken as part of its campaign to control the market

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     local

•  Today, 15:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - INA - Amna Al-Salami
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Commerce clarified the mechanism for selling table eggs and chicken meat as part of its campaign to control the market in Baghdad and the governorates, while setting the subsidized prices for the two materials.
    Ministry spokesman, Muthanna Jabbar, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The General Company for Foodstuff Trade is conducting campaigns to sell table eggs and chicken meat,” stressing that “these campaigns will continue on a daily basis.”
    Jabbar added, “The mechanism for selling table eggs and chicken meat in the governorates is through medium-sized refrigerators, where each refrigerator holds approximately 100 to 150 cartons of chicken meat and 100 cartons of eggs,” noting that “Baghdad is distributed in 30-40 vehicles.” Pickup type in all areas of the capital. Each vehicle carries 25 to 30 boxes of eggs and 10 boxes of chicken meat.
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Commerce announces the locations of these cars through its website, as well as through the website of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade," noting that "the price of one layer of table eggs is 5 thousand dinars, while the price of a kilogram of chicken meat is 3." Thousands of dinars.”
    He continued, "These materials are also present in the marketing centers affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce spread throughout Baghdad and the governorates."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:02 pm