Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for an investigation into “Qi Card kiosks” at gas stations... Two pressing questions await an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls for an investigation into “Qi Card kiosks” at gas stations... Two pressing questions await an  Empty Calls for an investigation into “Qi Card kiosks” at gas stations... Two pressing questions await an

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2024, 4:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Calls for an investigation into “Qi Card kiosks” at gas stations... Two pressing questions await an answer[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    January 29, 2024
    The expert in economic affairs, Ahmed Al-Tamimi, confirmed today, Monday (January 29, 2024), that opening questions for QiCard to issue electronic payment cards at gas stations requires clarification from the petroleum products distribution company, and whether there is a contract between the two parties and the size The money and commissions that will be made on the basis of this partnership.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Tamimi said, “The Qi Card company has many previous suspicions and question marks regarding the Qi Card issue, and the agreement with this company by the Petroleum Products Company raises doubts, and therefore the competent authorities must investigate it.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stated, “This contract and agreement is in the interest of the “Ki Card” company, and the details of this contract or agreement must be known, on what basis it was made, and how much the citizen will pay for issuing any electronic payment card, and preventing any additional deductions during payment operations, as this company does with the salaries of employees and retirees. Without any accountability.”[/size]
    [size=45]Video clips recorded the opening of Qi Card kiosks to issue electronic refill cards inside gas stations, which opened the door to questions about why this company was approved and not others, especially since there is a lot of confusion and suspicion about it.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:43 am