Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the framework: America has been obstructing the arrival of the dollar to Baghdad for 8 m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the framework: America has been obstructing the arrival of the dollar to Baghdad for 8 m Empty A leader in the framework: America has been obstructing the arrival of the dollar to Baghdad for 8 m

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A leader in the framework: America has been obstructing the arrival of the dollar to Baghdad for 8 months[/size]
    • Today 14:57

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    The leader in the coordination framework, Uday Abdul Hadi, confirmed on Monday that America has been obstructing the arrival of the dollar to Baghdad for 8 months under false pretexts.
    Abdul Hadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “America is actually exploiting the dollar as a tool for pressure in Baghdad and has been obstructing its arrival in Iraq for 8 months under false pretexts,” noting that this “creates vibrations that push exchange rates to higher levels from time to time.” .
    He acknowledged that "the government's measures contributed to calming the pressure on the dollar through the parallel market," pointing out that "the file of transferring currency sales funds in the US Federal Reserve is a strategic mistake that places the entire Baghdad economy hostage to the decisions of the White House."
    He pointed out "the need to break free from the grip of the Federal Reserve, seek to diversify the basket of currencies, and pressure to reduce investment in treasury bonds to prevent the loss of Iraq's reserves due to any economic shocks in Washington, which has been suffering from serious problems for years."
    The parallel market for exchanging the dollar has suffered from rises and falls in recent months, despite the government’s efforts to push it to the official exchange rate of 132 thousand dinars per 100 dollars. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:22 pm