Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP accuses America of obstructing Iraq's economic openness to the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP accuses America of obstructing Iraq's economic openness to the world Empty MP accuses America of obstructing Iraq's economic openness to the world

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP accuses America of obstructing Iraq's economic openness to the world[/size]
    • Today 12:50

Al-Maalouma / Baghdad.. 
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Economic Committee, Yasser Al-Husseini, accused the United States of America, today, Wednesday, of obstructing Iraq's economic openness to the countries of the world. 
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with / Al-Maalouma / agency, that "the United States of America stands against Iraq's economic openness to the countries of the world, indicating that America has contributed greatly to preventing the arrival of international companies to Iraq." 
    He added that "America stands as a stumbling block to the growth of the Iraqi economy," noting that "what Iraq has reached is due to American interference in internal affairs."
    He continued that "America does not want Iraq to be at the forefront of economically advanced countries." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 5:31 pm