Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Communications discusses with the Qatari Ooredoo Group the laying of new submarine c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Communications discusses with the Qatari Ooredoo Group the laying of new submarine c Empty The Minister of Communications discusses with the Qatari Ooredoo Group the laying of new submarine c

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 7:08 am

The Minister of Communications discusses with the Qatari Ooredoo Group the laying of new submarine cables in Al-Faw
    • Time: 2024/07/18 13:36:30

• Reading: 572 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Communications discussed with the Qatari Ooredoo Group, which specializes in the communications sector, the installation of new submarine cables in Al-Faw.
    A statement by the ministry received by {Al Furat News} stated that “Minister of Communications Hiyam Al Yasiri received the Deputy CEO of the Qatari Ooredoo Group, Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Thani,” indicating that “the Qatari Ooredoo Company specializes in the communications sector and owns a percentage of the submarine cables passing through the Arabian Gulf.”
    During the meeting, Al-Yasiri stressed the "importance of joint and extensive cooperation with the Qatari side through the Ooredoo Group to land a number of submarine cables at the Al-Faw station to pass Internet capacities through Iraq to Europe."
    The Minister stressed the "importance of proceeding with activating the contractual procedures to land submarine cables to pass international communications and enhance Iraq's important geographical position, which is parallel to the Suez Canal in the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 7:43 am