Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Unprecedented numbers" .. Northern refineries count the quantities of gasoline products produced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Unprecedented numbers" .. Northern refineries count the quantities of gasoline products produced Empty "Unprecedented numbers" .. Northern refineries count the quantities of gasoline products produced

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:08 am

"Unprecedented numbers" .. Northern refineries count the quantities of gasoline products produced

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News -- Baghdad
    [rtl]The General Manager of the Northern Refineries Company, Adnan Mohammed, revealed the volume of production of petroleum products by the Northern Refineries, while confirming the recording of numbers that had not been recorded previously in terms of production quantities.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Mohammed said, in a televised interview followed by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the production quantities in the northern refinery companies reached levels that they had not reached even before 2014, when they were operating at full capacity."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The production refineries used to produce at full capacity 7 million liters of gasoline, but the total they currently produce is 9 million liters of various types of gasoline."[/rtl]

70 views
    Added 07/24/2024 - 9:18 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:25 am