Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In implementation of the law.. Parliamentary Committee: The decision to purchase weapons from the mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In implementation of the law.. Parliamentary Committee: The decision to purchase weapons from the mi Empty In implementation of the law.. Parliamentary Committee: The decision to purchase weapons from the mi

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 6:53 am

[size=35][size=35]In implementation of the law.. Parliamentary Committee: The decision to purchase weapons from the military industry supports the national industry[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-11 | 07:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Mustafa Al-Karaawi, confirmed today, Sunday, that the decision to purchase weapons from the military industry comes in support of the national industry, noting that it provides hard currency within the country.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Karawi said in an interview with Sumarya News, "Contracts for importing military products are subject to Article 12 of the Military Industrialization Authority Law, which stipulates that imports are prohibited unless the Authority is unable to provide a specific product inside Iraq."

Al-Karawi added, "Many military and war products are available at the Authority," considering that "the decision to ban imports is an application of the law, and must be adhered to by the security authorities in support of the government sector and national industry and in providing hard currency within the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:48 pm