Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal announce the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal announce the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it Empty Parliamentary Legal announce the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

07:20:15 2016-01-07 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad Legal Committee of Parliament announced the completion of most of the laws entrusted to it through the chapters legislatures past. The committee member said Sadiq frankincense that "the Legal Committee was able to complete most of the important laws pertaining to the Iraqi street by putting touches on the laws that have not experienced a political consensus and bring in the views. "He continued chewing gum that" the Commission is working on the completion of the Federal Court Act, the Justice and Accountability and the prohibition of the Baath Party and the law of oil and gas, what you need from a political consensus in the House of Representatives. "It is said that the House of Representatives, was able to approve the martyrs and the Law Foundation Law budget and a set of important laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:30 am