Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy bearing the responsibility of the Ministry of Oil refinery in Missan conclusion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy bearing the responsibility of the Ministry of Oil refinery in Missan conclusion Empty Parliamentary Energy bearing the responsibility of the Ministry of Oil refinery in Missan conclusion

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Feb 2016, 4:08 am

Parliamentary Energy bearing the responsibility of the Ministry of Oil refinery in Missan conclusion of a contract with "a bankrupt company" carrying member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary beauty Muhammadawi Ministry Alinv

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carrying the oil and energy parliamentary member Jamal Muhammadawi oil ministry responsible for conclusion of acontract refinery in Maysan with the company does not exceed itscapital of $ 200 million. He said in a statement today: "The Oil Ministry announced through its website for pressing ahead with a contract refinery in Maysan with my company and insulted theChinese and Swiss Satarm, a small company have no similar work in the oil field does not have thefinancial capacity adequate to carry out such a large contract,. He Muhammadawi "that a deal worth in excess of six billion dollars with a small non - qualified company and bankrupt would considerably damage the Iraqi economy, He pointed out that the entire legal, moral, ethical and national responsibility rests with the officials in the oil ministry , who contributed to its conclusion. " He called the oil Ministry not to exploit the political and financial crisis faced by the country at the conclusion of a bad deal under the pretext of privatization and foreign investment, and theclaim that the refinery will The government will not cost a thing. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:31 am