Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US grant worth $ 5 million mines from gray to remove through a global company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US grant worth $ 5 million mines from gray to remove through a global company Empty US grant worth $ 5 million mines from gray to remove through a global company

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 4:28 am

[ltr]US grant worth $ 5 million mines from gray to remove through a global company[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - April 5 / April announcedthat the United States of America, to provide a new financial grant to Iraq of five million dollars to help clean up the gray of explosives and assisting thereturn of displaced families to the city, indicating that the global leader will carry out mine clearance.

She said the US Embassy in Iraq, in a statement, "The United States has given five million dollars to Iraq to help in clearing the gray of the risks ofexplosives", usually that "it is a necessary first step to support the Iraqi authorities in their efforts to repair the infrastructure foundation and assist the return of displaced families to their homes. "

The embassy said, " The United Nations estimates, confirm the existence of thousands of improvised explosive devices left by Daash around Ramadi , " indicating that " the new initiative includes the US Embassy in Baghdad andthe Office remove and disable the weapons in the Department of Political Military Affairs of the US Department of State, togrant the contract for a Stirling International , and is one of the pioneers in the field of mine clearance in the world, inpartnership with the Iraqi prime minister, Haidar al - Abbadi, the governor of Anbar, Suhaib al- Rawi, and the UN mission to help Iraq companies (UNAMI) and the Fund for financing the immediate stability (FFIS) of the program of Nations United Development ".

She stressed the US Embassy, ​​said : "Stirling company will begin initial efforts to conduct a survey of improvised explosive devices in several neighborhoods of Ramadi , as well as the main water station in the city district of nationalization , " pointing out that " the United States has spent since 2003, more than $ 280 million as part of its program to destroy conventional weapons and safe disposal of landmines and unexploded ordnance and remnants of conventional weapons and munitions in Iraq. "

And considered the embassy, ​​that " the new initiative emphasizes continued US commitment to building a strong partnership with Iraq and its people."

The Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi , and the governor of Anbar province has announced that the mass ratio of the rightof Anbar came to 80% due to military operations and bombings.

As reports indicate that explosives and car bombs and mines hamper the rebuilding of the city. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US grant worth $ 5 million mines from gray to remove through a global company Empty Allocation of five million dollars for an American company that cleanse the gray of mine

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2016, 4:41 am

[rtl]

Allocation of five million dollars for an American company that cleanse the gray of mine

[/rtl]
    [rtl]History of edits:: 04/05/2016 8:40 • 89 visits readable[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    {International: Euphrates News} The United States announced that it has allocated five million dollars to remove mines planted by Daash gangs in the city of Ramadi, Anbar province.
    It will do so , "Sterling Inc., headquartered in the US state of Tennessee , which describes itself as" the largest company in the world to manage the mines and thedismantling of ".bhsp Reuters. 
    A US official, said that" Norway has agreed to pay five million dollars, and isexpected to provide another five million from other partners in the coalition led by the United States against Daash in Iraq and Syria. " 
    the United States has allocated since 2003 the amount of $ 280 million for mine clearance in Alarac.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:06 am