Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work: more than 400,000 citizens covered by the new care system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work: more than 400,000 citizens covered by the new care system Empty Parliamentary work: more than 400,000 citizens covered by the new care system

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 5:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary work: more than 400,000 citizens covered by the new care system

 Babylon / Mohammad Iqbal 

The head of the Committee on Labor andSocial Affairs Parliamentary honest we hinted, on Wednesday, said that more than 400,000 citizens covered by the new social welfare system, and as he pointed to the inclusion of13,000 citizen of the province of Babylon, stressed that the new date of submission of the program subsidy begins on the tenth of this April . 
    Sadeq we hinted he said in an interview with (long - Presse), " the introduction of the inclusion of the new subsidy social protection program will be for all the provinces and the needy actually segments of society ,poor starting ( the tenth of the month of April 2016). 
    he said we hinted that" the number covered by the social subsidy at all provinces ranges from 400 to 450 thousand , "he said , adding that" the share of Babil province of which will be 13 000 citizens. " 
    He said chairman of the labor and social Affairs that" the new introduction of social welfare depends on theform available on the Ministry of Labour and social Affairs site exclusively. " 
    the province Babel (100 km south of Baghdad) covered by the network of social protection system for years and has a number of women and men more than 60,000 covered by offering them subsidies every three months.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:47 am