Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil plans to export liquid gas in addition to Mktvath to supplement the state treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil plans to export liquid gas in addition to Mktvath to supplement the state treasury Empty Oil plans to export liquid gas in addition to Mktvath to supplement the state treasury

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Apr 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Oil plans to export liquid gas in addition to Mktvath to supplement the state treasury[/ltr]

Since 11/04/2016 14:43 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Oil Ministry announced on Monday its intention to export liquid gas to supplement the treasury of the Federal Government.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad, L / balance News /, "The gas types, of which the liquid gas and gas condensate," pointing out that the ministry announced earlier, for the export of gas condensate, of natural Easulan that goes into the manufacture of some types fuel and chemicals. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "this material is in excess of the need for Iraq, so it was exported to achieve significant revenue to supplement the treasury of the Federal Government, as well as oil becomes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed to the jihad, that "in the next few days will be the export of liquid gas (cooking gas), and that this would bring Iraq's self-sufficiency, through the optimum use of gas that accompanies oil operations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The production process is done by the Basra Gas Company, Shell and the contribution Msaobuchi World Wars, to take advantage of them in experience and technology, and the gas will be an investment of three gas fields."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The spokesman said the ministry, that "the export of liquid gas will be a step, towards supplying electric power plants fueled dry gas" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:04 am