Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Babylon assigned one of its members to prepare an economic study to maximize preservation fu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Babylon assigned one of its members to prepare an economic study to maximize preservation fu Empty Council Babylon assigned one of its members to prepare an economic study to maximize preservation fu

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Apr 2016, 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Council Babylon assigned one of its members to prepare an economic study to maximize preservation funds

 Babylon / Mohammad Iqbal 

Babil Provincial Council commissioned, one ofits members to prepare an integrated economic study placed to maximize the money the province (100 km south of Baghdad), and while noting that this file will increase to maintain resources in order to provide thenecessary services, pointed out coordination with eight ministries in this regard. 
    A member of the Board of Babylon Raad Hamza al - Jubouri , the province in an interview with (long -Presse), "I was commissioned by the presidency of the Council to follow up and preparation of integrated scientific and economic study of the subject of maximizing the money to maintain coordination with government departments and institutions of charging and collecting money , " referring to "dispose of themoney that we will get from eight ministries covered by the transfer of powers. " 
    He said al - Jubouri , " We have completed the study in all respects and we will submit to the Council for approval in order to increase the province resources in order to provide the necessary services. " 
    He Jubouri that" the study stressed that established in the office of the province of Babylon financial circle It specializes in sections of accounting and budget , "noting that he" should be chaired by the Bureau general manager with experience, skill and appoints away from the political quota system and have an independent building and placement of financial and technical for this circuit cadres of some government departments, according to the Ministry of Finance. " 
     The local government Governorate Babel (100 km ) south of Baghdad, intensive meetings were held in thepresence of the governor of Babylon Sadiq Royal and vice - governor and a number of provincial council members and directors of departments in the province to discuss the ways and mechanisms that lead to expand the province 's income from charging and collecting the money due to the economic situation that Iraq is going through and the lack of funds the allocations for the province and that these fees approved in theparagraphs of your provincial council amended 21 Act in 2013, particularly in paragraph 45 which allowed local governments to impose fees and collection that do not conflict with the central laws and also passed thegeneral budget of the 2016 Act.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:38 am