Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Drilling Company have indicated their willingness to oil explorations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Drilling Company have indicated their willingness to oil explorations Empty Iraqi Drilling Company have indicated their willingness to oil explorations

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Iraqi Drilling Company have indicated their willingness to oil explorations[/ltr]

Since 16/04/2016 13:36 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maysan Oil Company confirmed on Saturday that the oil exploration company began its work in the province, indicating that the amount of money allocated in the 2016 budget have been useful in this aspect.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said company spokesman Khaled and the most important for / balances News /, that "the Maysan Oil Company drilled the first oil wells after a break of 29 years for exploration in a field stop (Dima), which is 80 km southwest of Maysan City, where he was one of the promising fields that promise results preliminary presence of large quantities of oil. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He and most important, that he "will also dig wells Evaluative to the presence of large oil evidence in this field, and will be drilled exploratory wells in the field (Castle favor) by the Iraqi Drilling Company under the Ministry of Oil," noting that "this company has started its preparations for the work."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the financial allocations for the drilling of oil wells in 2016 to balance our service a lot in this aspect."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Russian company Lukoil began drilling the first oil well exploration within the area south of the tenth province of Muthan[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:18 am