Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration: T_khasasatna financial "zero" and coordinate with international organizations to suppor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration: T_khasasatna financial "zero" and coordinate with international organizations to suppor Empty Immigration: T_khasasatna financial "zero" and coordinate with international organizations to suppor

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:22 am

[size=37]Immigration: T_khasasatna financial "zero" and coordinate with international organizations to support the displaced[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    The Ministry of Immigration and clowns on Saturday, she set up 400 tents for the displaced people of the city of Fallujah in the secured areas within the province of Anbar, it confirmed that the ministry does not have the financial allocations to support the displaced people of Anbar, pointing out that they coordinate with international organizations to support the displaced.
    The director of the follow-up of the ministry Mohammad Musa's (Journal News) that "the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Iraq working on coordination with the Government of China Chinese financial grant to spend to support the displaced families from Fallujah."
    He pointed out that "the Immigration Department does not have any financial allocations sufficient to support displaced people for not balance the 2015 and 2016 exchange," stressing that "the ministry depends at this stage on the international organizations to support the displaced people and provide services to them."
    And between Moses that "the ministry set up 400 tents for the displaced people of the city of Fallujah through coordination with the High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)," asserting that "the ministry is working on the planning for the return of all the displaced families to Anbar rather than survival displaced in secured areas" .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:11 am