Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration holds an important meeting with international organizations working in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration holds an important meeting with international organizations working in I Empty The Minister of Immigration holds an important meeting with international organizations working in I

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration holds an important meeting with international organizations working in Iraq to discuss the situation of displaced people and returnees[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Migration and Displacement, Ms. Evan Faiq Jabro, held an important meeting with the United Nations organizations working in Iraq, represented by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the International Health Organization (WHO), the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the United Nations Program The United Nations Development Program (UNDP), the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and the World Food Program (WFP), and in the presence of members of Parliament Mansour Al-Mareed, Khalil Al-Dosky and Muhammad Siddik, and the advisor to the Prime Minister, Mr. Zeidan Al-Atwani.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting witnessed a discussion of the conditions of the displaced in the camps that have not been closed yet to determine their most important needs, especially with the onset of winter, as well as the conditions of the returnees to their areas of origin and the need to include them in income-generating projects and programs in order to improve their living conditions.[/size]
    [size=45]Ms. Jabro appreciated the role of international organizations working in Iraq by assisting the government in the file of displacement and relief for the displaced, stressing that the Ministry of Immigration has a new vision in the government program that does not intersect with the work of the organizations, but will work directly with the central government in coordination with special advisors in the Council of Ministers .[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the delegation of international organizations working in Iraq extended congratulations and blessings to Ms. Jabro on the occasion of her assumption of the ministerial position, and valued the government’s role in humanitarian dealing with the displacement file, stressing at the same time the readiness of all organizations to provide more support and assistance to the Iraqi government until the displacement file is closed. Fully.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:28 am