Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sharifi: There is a desire to reform the political situation, but it came too late

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sharifi: There is a desire to reform the political situation, but it came too late Empty Sharifi: There is a desire to reform the political situation, but it came too late

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Sep 2016, 4:01 am

[size=30]Sharifi: There is a desire to reform the political situation, but it came too late[/size]
    03/09/2016 09:29 | Number of Views: 47
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He Alastrteja expert Ahmad Sharifi today that there are targeted in the political process to the mechanism of the state administration. He pointed out that the process of being personalized described the political process as a personal target.
    Sharifi In an interview with "direction." He said there was a desire to reform the political situation in the country but it came too late after he cracked the political relationship with the entire regular and this cracking touched the judiciary as well.
    Sharifi said that this desire for reform belatedly perhaps political regular fit with public opinion, noting that the democratic systems where the people are the source of political authorities and the satisfaction that regular street.
    Sharifi said that the crisis node in the political process is a moral personal Tkhadem which has an address in the executive or legislative him with the political entity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:33 am