Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arresting dozens of wanted issues of murder, fraud and theft in Diwaniya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arresting dozens of wanted issues of murder, fraud and theft in Diwaniya Empty Arresting dozens of wanted issues of murder, fraud and theft in Diwaniya

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2017, 5:40 am

[ltr]Arresting dozens of wanted issues of murder, fraud and theft in Diwaniya[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Diwaniyah - Iraq Press - January 31: Diwaniya police command announced Tuesday the arrest of 69 wanted different criminal charges, in various regions of the province.

And continued in a statement, received / Iraq Press / copy of it, that "detachments and patrols Rescue Police Department was able to arrest 56 people, different issues through a wide campaign launched to track offenders and wanted to eliminate," pointing to "hand over the accused to the competent centers for interrogation "

He added that " 'detachments anti-crime department arrested, on the one wanted to eliminate in accordance with Article 452, after gathering information about it, at a time when detachments threw the town police station arrested two wanted to spend according to Articles 413 and 432 during a security exercise to follow orders to take a arrest 'he said, adding, "the detachments Department of family and Child Protection was able to capture, the three accused wanted to eliminate in accordance with Article 413 where it was taking legal action against them while arrested, the two first required in accordance with Article 406, and the second is required to spend in accordance with Article 413 , as patrols and detachments Sumer police station arrested five suspects wanted under articles 413, 431 and 432 come under the security practice to follow wanted to eliminate. " Ended O.h

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:35 am