Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government is finalizing a draft law reconstruction fund liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government is finalizing a draft law reconstruction fund liberated areas Empty The government is finalizing a draft law reconstruction fund liberated areas

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 6:11 am

The government is finalizing a draft law reconstruction fund liberated areas

12:26 - 06/17/2017

Parliamentary Sub-Committee for the reconstruction of the liberated areas, Saturday, confirmed that the government is finalizing a draft law reconstruction fund areas liberated from the control of the "Daesh", pointing out that the law would give greater credibility to donors and lenders.

The Chairperson of the Committee Najiba Najib in a statement / information /, "The Federal Government is currently in the process of completion of the draft of the reconstruction of the liberated areas affected by the law of terrorism Daesh," asserting that "the House of Representatives is ready to vote on the law."

Najib said that "the law will soon be enacted will give more credibility to donors and lenders, and give assurances the existence of transparency in the procedures."

Najib explained that "the amounts entered into to fund the reconstruction of the affected areas amounted to up to now 146 billion dinars." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:10 am