Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi reveals attempts to beautify the sectarian blocs and confirms: Civil has become a popular dem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi reveals attempts to beautify the sectarian blocs and confirms: Civil has become a popular dem Empty Allawi reveals attempts to beautify the sectarian blocs and confirms: Civil has become a popular dem

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 3:03 am

Allawi reveals attempts to beautify the sectarian blocs and confirms: Civil has become a popular demand

The political scene Tuesday, August 08 2017

The Vice-President of the Republic, Iyad Allawi, Tuesday, that the civil state and the building of citizenship and stand against sectarianism has become the demand of the Iraqi people, while revealing the existence of attempts to beautify political blocs adopt sectarianism.

Allawi said in a statement, received by "Sky Press", that "the public mood is no longer tolerated more political sectarianism," as he put it.

He added that "there are attempts to beautify some of the blocks that adopted political sectarianism near the elections."

He pointed out that "the social map has changed significantly from the past, and the demonstrations calling for reform and improve services and the elimination of corruption has moved to include many cities and provinces."

"The people, no longer tolerate more political sectarianism and politicization of religion," he said, stressing that "the orientation towards the civil state and the establishment of the state of citizenship and stand against sectarianism has become a clear popular demand, which we have called for decades and work for it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:26 am