Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang's bomb is about 10 times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pyongyang's bomb is about 10 times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb Empty Pyongyang's bomb is about 10 times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:35 am

Pyongyang's bomb is about 10 times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb

06/09/2017

Japan's latest nuclear test was 10 times more powerful than the 15-ton bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945, the defense minister said.

In his statement, Minister Atsunuri Onudera said that according to his ministry, the explosion caused by the recent nuclear test of Pyongyang was about 160 tons. "The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO) estimated the magnitude of the vibration caused by the Pyongyang test at 6.1, The size of the explosion is 160 tons, which is much higher than previous estimates. "

The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO) initially estimated the magnitude of the quake caused by the explosion at 5.8 and 70 tons, but it revised its previous estimates and concluded that the magnitude of the tremors was at 6 and reached 120 tons. Japan, has indicated that his ministry raised its estimate to about 160 tons.

Pyongyang conducted a test on Sunday, describing it as a "successful" hydrogen bomb that could be loaded onto an intercontinental ballistic missile, which caused outrage among many countries. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called on the international community to form a united front against Pyongyang's provocations .

US Ambassador to the UN Security Council Nicky Hailey told an emergency meeting of the Security Council on Wednesday that Washington would present a draft resolution imposing new sanctions against North Korea, which will be discussed in the coming days, with the possibility of voting on Monday.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179997.html

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:58 am