Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy calls for a telephone banks to facilitate banking transactions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary economy calls for a telephone banks to facilitate banking transactions  Empty The parliamentary economy calls for a telephone banks to facilitate banking transactions

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Oct 2013, 4:39 am

The parliamentary economy calls for a telephone banks to facilitate banking transactions

12-10-2013 07:38 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Student member of the Committee for economy and investment Deputy/National white block/Aziz Al-mayahi, the Central Bank need to phone Bank project which will transfer advanced global experience to local banks to facilitate banking transactions in the country.

He said Al-mayahi (News Agency): the telephone banks is evolving and new projects in the world, banking sector needs so projects to facilitate banking transactions and to develop its work.

He added: the Iraqi banking sector significantly lags developments in banking in the world, noting that the States of the region and the adjacent banks up local hand techniques to speed up the implementation of this project is to support and develop local banks.

The Central Bank said in an earlier telephone banking project, which is the banking transactions and financial transfers across mobile device./finished/8 l. Eng. -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:37 am