Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In schedules .. This is the official pricing of electricity according to "privatization"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In schedules .. This is the official pricing of electricity according to "privatization" Empty In schedules .. This is the official pricing of electricity according to "privatization"

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 1:42 am

[ltr]In schedules .. This is the official pricing of electricity according to "privatization"[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-30 at 17:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to official documents, the official pricing of electricity consumption under the new privatization law, with the provision of electricity for 24 hours.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"If a satellite TV, a refrigerator, a washing machine, a water cooler, a kettle, fans, lamps and a two-ton cooling device are used for 24 hours and for a month, the bill will be 40,000 Iraqi dinars," the documents, which were read by Mawazine News, showed.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She pointed out that "this bill in the summer only," pointing out that "in normal times of the year, the bill does not exceed 10 thousand dinars a month."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The documents included the amount of electricity consumption and its reflection on the amount of the invoice, in addition to the expected costs of electricity consumption for different categories of household category.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The project of privatization of electricity, sparked controversy in Baghdad and other provinces, which led to the exit of demonstrations in protest against the project, while some believe that the privatization project is positive and serves the poor in the community.[/ltr]
    [ltr]On these demonstrations, Abadi said Tuesday (November 28, 2017), we respect the views of the citizens, and the price does not pressure the low-income, and we want to stop the waste and fair collection, while noting that the owners of the generators did a decent job and some of them took advantage of the situation.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:33 am