Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cereal trade The mid-June deadline is set to stop marketing in the central and southern governorate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cereal trade The mid-June deadline is set to stop marketing in the central and southern governorate Empty Cereal trade The mid-June deadline is set to stop marketing in the central and southern governorate

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 3:53 pm

Cereal trade The mid-June deadline is set to stop marketing in the central and southern governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Grain Trade Company, in the Ministry of Commerce, has set a mid-June deadline for the suspension of marketing in the central and southern governorates and the Rusafa, Taji and Khan Dhari sites in Baghdad.
    A statement issued by the company, read by "Economy News", that "the decision was taken during the meeting of the 14th session of the meeting of the Higher Committee for Marketing after declining marketing rates in the provinces of the south and center," stressing that "the plan was implemented successfully and distinguished."
    "The implementation of the decision will begin on Thursday and the deliveries will continue for quantities marketed within official working hours only in the governorates of Maysan, Dhi Qar, Rifa'i, Najaf, Karbala, Diwaniyah and Wasit, except for the Makhzani complex, as well as the sites of Rusafa, Dora, Taji and Khan Dhari," the statement said.
    He pointed out that "the receipt of quantities marketed will continue within the normal sites activity until 15/6/2018."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:39 pm