Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rais for "time": Arbil, Baghdad insists on paying dues to oil companies and require knowledge of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rais for "time": Arbil, Baghdad insists on paying dues to oil companies and require knowledge of the Empty Rais for "time": Arbil, Baghdad insists on paying dues to oil companies and require knowledge of the

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2013, 3:30 am

Rais for "time": Arbil, Baghdad insists on paying dues to oil companies and require knowledge of the size of the recent "exports"

Sunday, 22 January 1 / December 2013 16:09

[image]BAGHDAD - Awan
    Revealed adviser to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Sunday, the difficulty to predict Bntaúh talks between Baghdad and Erbil on dues oil companies, with the continuation of the province asking the federal government to pay dues.
    The Adviser to the Prime Minister Mary Rayes in the states for "time", "The Council of Ministers decided to resolve the vote on the budget in 2014 after the completion of the talks between the delegation of Alaqlm and the federal government, indicating that" the talks initiated from today to last for a week at a minimum, for the settlement of disputes dues of the oil companies operating in the region. "
    Rais added that "it is difficult to predict the outcome of these discussions, especially Egypt and the region to exchange entitlements in return the Iraqi government believes that it is necessary to be forward-looking on the volume of exports and to any place to go as well as the need Adalla in the Development Fund for Iraq," the DFI ".
    Cabinet decided in its meeting held today, Sunday, to postpone the vote on the budget until discuss outstanding issues with the delegation of the province this week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:26 am