Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Abadi , it gives three presidential palaces and a loan of 400 billion dinars to the directo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Abadi , it gives three presidential palaces and a loan of 400 billion dinars to the directo Empty Source: Abadi , it gives three presidential palaces and a loan of 400 billion dinars to the directo

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 7:36 am

[size=32]
    Source: Abadi , it gives three presidential palaces and a loan of 400 billion dinars to the director of the company[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The head of the ship's captain, Saadi Wahib, who controls Iraq's electricity file, gave three presidential palaces close to Baghdad International Airport, a source familiar with the Ministry of Higher Education said Sunday.
    The source added that "these palaces are one of the largest palaces and the most beautiful and luxurious, and gave him permission to establish and open the American University in Baghdad and a loan worth 400 billion Iraqi dinars in a deal plagued by corruption and ambiguity," according to the source.
    The source, who asked not to be named, said that "Abbadi issued a ministerial order granting Wahib the leave of establishment of the American University in Baghdad in accordance with the provisions of Article 4 / First of the Law of Higher Education No. 25 of 2016 without presenting the university papers to the Ministry of Higher Education, And without knowing the headquarters and piece of land that will be established and the names of teachers and teachers working in it, "noting that" a major corruption deal tainted by the establishment and the involvement of people and a great ambiguity surrounding the file. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:46 am