Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan Governor announces 1,300 job vacancies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan Governor announces 1,300 job vacancies Empty Maysan Governor announces 1,300 job vacancies

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Sep 2018, 2:17 am

Maysan Governor announces 1,300 job vacancies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The province of Maysan, on Sunday, close to the announcement of 1300 degrees and vacant positions as a result of the movement of owners as well as owners of the year 2016.
    The governor, Ali Douai, in a statement quoted by the newspaper "Sabah" official, and briefed by "economy News", the formation of special committees in some departments of the province to proceed with recruitment procedures after determining the required functional addresses and according to the need of each department will be announced through the websites and interfaces The departments of the concerned departments and the Office of the province and administrative units to be received after the requests of applicants, noting "the formation of a central committee in the province and its task of supervising the work of the committees."
    He pointed out that there will be "guidance to the departments to allocate a percentage of grades to the families of martyrs and employees leaving for service for the purpose of returning them to employment and people with special needs," indicating that "these grades will be for the people of the province of Maysan exclusively, and will be coordinated with the Office of operation Maysan for the purpose of providing the names of applicants and as required Competence and precedence of applicants. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:16 pm