Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

dissent in the "Badr" led by Hadi al-Amiri .. Nuri distancing himself

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dissent in the "Badr" led by Hadi al-Amiri .. Nuri distancing himself Empty dissent in the "Badr" led by Hadi al-Amiri .. Nuri distancing himself

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Feb 2019, 1:47 am

[size=32]
    dissent in the "Badr" led by Hadi al-Amiri .. Nuri distancing himself[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Badr National Movement announced on Thursday the dissent from Hadi al-Amiri's Badr organization, while strongly criticizing the organization's current leadership, accusing it of being "conspiring" against Iraq and "tyrannical" and should be tried.
    The dissident movement said in a statement today that it "seeks democratic transformation and aims at reforming the deteriorating organizational and political situation in Badr." His current leadership has failed to preserve the martyrs' heritage and the interests of the country. Themselves, depriving them of their rights that must be returned to those who deserve it, not to mention the utter failure in their individual policies floundering.
    "The policies of the Badr Organization are disappointing and represent clear deviations from the real path for which the martyrs of this people have made great sacrifices," the statement said.
    He pointed out the current in his statement that "he is struggling to dismiss and hold the current bargaining leadership in (Badr), which put its hand in the hands of the killers of Iraqis and the terror of the people and conspired against him, where their interests coincided with the enemies of Iraq. And an explicit law of the Iraqi parties, a handful, obsessed with the power and financial acquisition stunning on the capabilities of the people, "according to the statement.
    He noted that the trend "adopts the method of absolute rejection of foreign trends controlling the capabilities of Iraq, and the removal of political pawns driven by their own interests in submission to regional and international will find in Iraq only a platform for the liquidation of policies and control of wealth.
    To that distanced the leader of the "Badr" Karim Nuri himself to break away from the organization and to follow the new trend.
    "The social networking site published a statement of the so-called Badr National Movement and announced here that I have nothing to do with the statement, and I was not a part of it and I do not adopt it," Nouri said in a written statement circulating Thursday.
     "I am still a Badriya and no one has the right to take it away from me and I am not entrenched with any current or war against the brothers of the path and the jihad," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:24 am