Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jafar: The opportunity is ripe for the integration of law and victory after the demise of the impact

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: The opportunity is ripe for the integration of law and victory after the demise of the impact Empty Jafar: The opportunity is ripe for the integration of law and victory after the demise of the impact

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 6:16 am

Jafar: The opportunity is ripe for the integration of law and victory after the demise of the impact of construction and reform

11:47 - 09/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The former deputy of the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, Tuesday, that the opportunity for the merger of coalition rule of law under the chairmanship of Nuri al-Maliki and victory, headed by Haider Abadi after the "disappearance of the impact" of building and reform alliances, noting that the understandings have existed for some time in this regard . 
    Jaafar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "there was a trend and confirmation in more than one meeting of the Islamic Dawa Party for the need to merge the coalition victory and the rule of law in one block represents the line of call," stressing that "these understandings existed for some time but did not announce anything official Until now". 
    Jafar added that "the opportunity is now favorable for the merger of coalitions, especially after the visitors of the impact of the coalition building and reform and competition between them on the post of interior, as well as other developments contribute to the acceleration of integration," adding that "coalitions will merge in a new block and a new name."
    The senior leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Abdul Halim Zuhairi, said on Monday that the coalition rule of law headed by Nuri al-Maliki and victory headed by Haider Abadi may be merged at any moment, while confirmed a meeting of the party in the presence of al-Maliki and Abadi yesterday evening. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:00 am