Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jafar: Electricity crisis could lead to the demise of the government during the summer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: Electricity crisis could lead to the demise of the government during the summer Empty Jafar: Electricity crisis could lead to the demise of the government during the summer

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:37 am

Jafar: Electricity crisis could lead to the demise of the government during the summer

09:23 - 11/03/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..

The former deputy Jassem Mohammad Jaafar warned on Monday that the electricity crisis could lead the government to disappear during the coming summer. He pointed out that the anger of the street and the recurrence of the crisis will again make the demonstrations boil again in the heat of the summer, which negatively affects the government and could lead to its fall.

"The government suffers from fragility, does not adopt a large bloc capable of defending it, and the two blocs are still reluctant to support and support the government, even though they are their government, but they are weak in the administration of the state," Jaafar said in a statement.

He added that "the issue of electricity is essential and sensitive and according to air conditions, the next summer is hotter than the previous, so the government must find a good adjustment of electricity and raise the rate of processing in order to escape the anger of the people."

Jafar said that "the maintenance of electricity during the summer threatens the government to fall, through demonstrations go government in the wind, which requires the Prime Minister to consider him and put him in his priorities." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:29 am