Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US economy offers $ 100 million to stabilize Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US economy offers $ 100 million to stabilize Iraq Empty US economy offers $ 100 million to stabilize Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Apr 2019, 3:47 pm

[size=32]
    US economy offers $ 100 million to stabilize Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The United States government is working with the US Congress to provide an additional 100 million US dollars to help stabilize the liberated areas of pro-Syrian control, the US embassy in Baghdad said on Sunday.

USAID will provide the funds to the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). With this assistance of $ 100 million, the United States Government has provided $ 358 million for stabilization efforts in Iraq since 2015.

The Stabilization Finance Team is working with the support of the International Alliance for a Defiant Defeat and is run in cooperation with the Iraqi government. The Government of the United States of America and the Government of Iraq are committed to creating favorable conditions to allow displaced Iraqis to return to their homes and move forward with their lives again. The Stabilization Program will benefit from this new funding by restoring essential services such as water, electricity, sanitation, health, housing and education.

In his speech, the Chargé d'affaires in Anbar province, the tribal elders and the people of the region called for the protection of the project sites and to do their part to return all displaced Iraqis wishing to return to their homes and help them integrate into their communities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:27 pm