Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity thwarted an attempt to exchange counterfeit instruments in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity thwarted an attempt to exchange counterfeit instruments in Anbar Empty Integrity thwarted an attempt to exchange counterfeit instruments in Anbar

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 1:34 am

Integrity thwarted an attempt to exchange counterfeit instruments in Anbar

10:13 - 02/16/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Federal Integrity Commission revealed, on Sunday, that it was able to thwart the attempt to exchange forged Sukuk in Anbar Province, stating that those Sukuk are attributed to the Compensation Commission in Ramadi.
    The authority said in a statement, which received / information /, a copy of it, that “a team from the authority’s investigation office in Anbar, moved to the Rafidain Bank - Anbar branch, and was able to arrest two defendants in possession of four fraudulent instruments allegedly issued by the District Council of Ramadi - Compensation Committee” , Explaining that "the first suspect works as an employee in the Al-Ramadi District, and the other is the owner of a banking company."
    The statement added, “A fundamental arrest report was organized in the process that was carried out according to a judicial arrest warrant, and it was presented by the accused with the accused, the judge of the investigation court in charge of integrity issues in Anbar province who decided to arrest them, according to the provisions of Articles (289 and 298) of the Penal Code.” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:29 am