Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The Taxpayer" warns against Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The Taxpayer" warns against Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not  Empty "The Taxpayer" warns against Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 1:49 am

"The Taxpayer" warns against Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not an American option

09:28 - 23/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Monday, the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, warned of the possibility of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] being subjected to international sanctions during the coming period, while stressing that it is not an American option, even if it carries its nationality.
    Al-Zorfi said in statements carried by the newspaper “Al-Sharq Al-Awsat” and seen by him / the information: “I am an Iraqi option first and foremost, and if one is forced during a period of his life where the prisons and detention centers in the time of the previous regime were forced to go forced to this or that country, including The United States, to become American, is an unreasonable logic. ”
    He added, “What concerns me primarily is building balanced relations with all the countries of the region, whether they are Arab, as the periphery of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Arab, and Islamic, as the periphery of Iraq is also Islamic, in addition to establishing balanced state relations with regional and international powers on the basis of shared interests with priority For our national interests. ”
    And Al-Zrafi said, "The challenge of the financial crisis that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] currently experiencing due to the collapse of oil prices is one of the most important things that must be faced and working hard," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now lives on the cash surplus provided by the government of Haider al-Abadi."
    He pointed out that "my government program is brief according to the main challenges we face now, which is the external challenge, including the Security Council and the International Alliance, as the position on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] appears negative, and we may be subject to sanctions unless we take this into consideration." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:27 am